good morning!! I don't think I've been up this early since last year when school ended (in fact I know I haven't...!) I'm about to head to lake LBJ. We're taking enough groceries with us to feed an entire army. Good grief! Oh well more food for me =) Six Flags was cool yesterday. I have a head-ache still from where Katelyn and I totally collided and I'm sure her teeth are killing her. the sky coaster takes the cake for sure though. That's really the only "ride" that's worth it. hm I'm kinda tired today (and grumpy!) but maybe the lake will help. I gotta go pack
Previous Posts
- I hate jet-lag! It's making me all shaky this time...
- I'm home! I think 3 weeks is too long for a trip b...
- oh my word! It's totally 2 o'clock in the morning ...
- Oh my word I have a new favorite movie. Italian Jo...
- hola! que tal!? I have no idea how to spell "tal" ...
- Hey guys. So today was mostly a lazy day. Although...
- hola! This morning the whole family was gone runni...
- So. spain is really great. It's gorgeous. It's all...
- Hola! buenos noches! So, here's your run down on t...
- I'm in spain! it's so much fun! it's for sure 2 in...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home