Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, August 07, 2004

oh my word! It's totally 2 o'clock in the morning but am I tired...noooo! what is wrong with me!? I'm not even doing anything online...just sitting here thinking of things to do because I'm totally wired! make it stop! so I lost my first game today to annie. =/ my brain is not working..haha. it was kinda sad but very funny too. We watched some cnn discovery special about bushmen. They're just like the ones on "the god's must be crazy!" it cracked me up. then we switched to a spanish modeling station with some gay guy singing and twirling in circles in a wife-beater and jeans. I think he was supposed to be the music while the girls were modeling stuff that made them look like big seaweeds. =) haha. it was very funny. we're headed to the beach again tomorrow (this makes about a week in a row!) just so we can be sunburned some more! Actually that's not true. I wear sunscreen. sometimes... but yeah. So tomorrow is my last day since I leave monday morning. Monday will be 33 hours long for me..isn't that nice!? somebody shoot me!! however..I'm trying to catch an earlier flight back from atlanta so maybe it'll be shorter or at least I can sleep some in the car on the way home from dallas. Man I'm tired just thinking about it...good! now I can go to sleep!!

haha I made a spanish flag. now you will have to squint to read the yellow...or worse! highlight it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home