I went to the lake and had fun. (surprise!!!) I was really worried I would hate it but Alison and I had fun talking and I skiied and knee boarded and inner tubed. Along with all of that stuff came the bruises and rope-burns and strawberries! But it was so worth every one of them..even though I have muscles that are sore that I didn't even know I had. I guess that's what I get for being out of shape. And then when we got back..as soon as I helped clean the boat up and kinda clean my room..I met friends at poage park and then katelyn's house! How fun. =) Besides the ant bites of course. Today's kind of a funny day. I did so many things today that were fun but I'm still not in a very "happy-fun" mood. I think maybe I'm getting sick or something? I don't know. I just don't feel very good and I'm kinda sad. blah. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Previous Posts
- good morning!! I don't think I've been up this ear...
- I hate jet-lag! It's making me all shaky this time...
- I'm home! I think 3 weeks is too long for a trip b...
- oh my word! It's totally 2 o'clock in the morning ...
- Oh my word I have a new favorite movie. Italian Jo...
- hola! que tal!? I have no idea how to spell "tal" ...
- Hey guys. So today was mostly a lazy day. Although...
- hola! This morning the whole family was gone runni...
- So. spain is really great. It's gorgeous. It's all...
- Hola! buenos noches! So, here's your run down on t...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home