Previous Posts
- Last night was super fun hanging out with stace an...
- So I really like these ski trip pictures... so I'...
- I love jazz! Oh I love it so much! I've had it on ...
- Happy Birthday Caleb! You are the most wonderful g...
- I miss Caleb.I hate longhorns.That about sums it up.
- I'm now an official, green-and-gold, card-carrying...
- Good morning! Are you proud of me or what?!...I'm ...
- hey kids! So tomorrow is the La Grulla mission tri...
- Man, next week will be so boring! Besides Baylor o...
- hey hey! I got my roommate today! Everything's loo...


1 Comments:
At June 30, 2005 4:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
M&M!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! I got your comment just now and it brought a smile to my face!! I don't think I have your cell number anymore...but I'll call Lauren and get it from her and maybe we can all go out to dinner or somethin'! Fun Fun!! I hope your havin' a BLESSED summer!!
Much love,
Ash
Post a Comment
<< Home