Last night was super fun hanging out with stace and my cousin. =) I love old movies. They're just not as good anymore!
So I've decided it really is time for college to start. I'm absolutely sick of anything highschool-related. I'm tired of seeing the same people all the time, I'm tired of being associated with midway, I'm tired of everyone at church having known me since I was little and expecting stuff from me. I'm just ready to start something new! I love Baylor.
This weekend is going to rock...more details later.
So I've decided it really is time for college to start. I'm absolutely sick of anything highschool-related. I'm tired of seeing the same people all the time, I'm tired of being associated with midway, I'm tired of everyone at church having known me since I was little and expecting stuff from me. I'm just ready to start something new! I love Baylor.
This weekend is going to rock...more details later.

2 Comments:
At June 29, 2005 3:02 PM,
Anonymous said…
Yes I am =) I miss you MM, we should hang out sometime, for old times sake..haha. Yes I'm a complete dork.
At June 29, 2005 3:40 PM,
Mary Margaret said…
Yeah! We should get a ton of people together and all go do something random! as usual... Why are you a dork?
Post a Comment
<< Home