Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, June 20, 2005

Good morning! Are you proud of me or what?!...I'm up before 10! ha! obviously on purpose but I'm up nonetheless. Monday's are sad. It's the end of the weekend, back to work, my parents are both always gone that morning and today Caleb goes to Galveston FOREVER! Like seriously, till Saturday or Sunday. How totally no fun is that!? I will miss him like nothing else. Happy almost birthday Caleb... =)

Hey if there are any girls left in town leave me a comment or call me and we'll swim at my house, k? That way we won't be bored with everyone gone! We must stick together! Ok this early morning stuff is getting to my head.. Maybe I'll go back to bed in a minute....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home