Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, July 28, 2005









Camp pics are in!!! Blogger doesn't really let me position them.. but.. Here's me and Cait! and then this one is probably my favorite because I love Caleb's smile! And then of course there's friend night, which was definately my favorite ever! And then lauren with her cute dress which I still think she probably slept in because she liked it so much. And then there's my sis.. she's a pretty cute kid so i thought i'd put her on here. =) and miss katie coming to visit us. and then lauren c. and you better appreciate that pic, it took us 5 times to get it right! So anyway. that's the excitement of the day. Now I'm off to work forever... later kids.

1 Comments:

  • At July 29, 2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Mary Margaret said…

    so you still have to close!? how no fun! I was going to ask you to come swim because you finally had the afternoon off! stupid work! grr. oh wait just a second. that wouldn't have worked anyway because i have to work from 1-5. oops. well have a lovely day at work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home