Stayed home from church today... yeah I know. I'm a heathen. =) Well I figured if Pastor Toby wasn't going (cuz he's out of town) then me neither. haha. okay so not totally. Actually I woke up this morning and it was totally gorgeous outside. Like honestly, it's beautiful. So I thought I'd just chill at home. My whole house smells like roast because my mom's been cooking it since like 7. Wow it smells so good.. I can't even tell you how good it smells. I've started eating like I'm supposed to (some kinda diet I guess) and I feel SOOOO much better. Like 110% better. So today is just a wonderful day. And I'm excited about today and I don't even really have anything planned. Is that weird? Oh well. I'm going to go swim in my freezing cold pool I think. Yes that sounds good.
Previous Posts
- I love stars! And I love swinging! And I like send...
- Camp pics are in!!! Blogger doesn't really let me...
- ANNNNNNNNND.... the results are in! Thank goodness...
- So today's not such a fun day. Well I mean it was....
- I'm back from the lake! It was so much fun! I'm st...
- Life's so up and down! it's crazy! Today was reall...
- By the way... anyone interested in sending us lett...
- Yay for friends. Gerald and Kathy have been here f...
- Our friends from lebanon just got here a little wh...
- So I was planning on posting about every single wo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home