Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, September 23, 2005


No class days make me happy. I just woke up... mmm! it feels good!
So this morning when I walked into my living room there are all these people there! And I'm like what the...? And mom had gone to ihop and found this family that has nowhere to stay and so now they are staying with us. for who knows how long. how funny! They're originally from nigeria but they've lived in paris for 20 years-ish and then in houston for 2 years. And here they are having to escape a hurricane. crazy! but anyway, I'm going to go vegg out. =) XOXO

1 Comments:

  • At September 23, 2005 6:39 PM, Blogger Jer said…

    howdy... im avoiding school work/looking at people from hs that still update their blogs.

    i dont understand the people that think the hurricane is gonna hit up here either... this is best shown by my trip to walmart last night... the couple infront of me was getting lots of chips and canned food and bottled water. i was getting candy and a kite to fly. =)

    have a good weekend and stay safe.
    ~jer

     

Post a Comment

<< Home