What a Monday!!! I have to admit, at 9 in the morning on Monday World history just isn't very interesting regardless of the professor. !! First flag football game's tonight. =) GO COLLINS! I need to get my pics developed so that I can post the pics from Slime Night. Which I must say.. was super fun. =) Meg came up and hung out with me today. How super much fun. I love that girl! She's so great. and a certain stacey.. was stuck in arlington due to rampant gas prices... haha. jk stace. Well i'm working on a history paper.. or I should say "working" on a history paper so I better get back to it.. love ya'll!!
Previous Posts
- woot woot! Just got back from Flag Football practi...
- Here's a pic of my roomy, Christie!!! She's the bo...
- Just wanted to show you my wonderful boyfriend. =)...
- Here's another pic of the girls. The girl in the m...
- Here's a pic of some of the girls and I before the...
- I heart Baylor! This week has been so wonderful. G...
- I heart my new roommate. =) Christie is wonderful!...
- Ok so roommate #2... Christie is really nice so fa...
- New roommate #2: Christie. Don't know a thing abou...
- God is so good. God is so good. God is so good, He...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home