Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Here's another pic of the girls. The girl in the middle in the front is my bf so far. Her name's Rachel and she SO rocks!!! And the girl on the left back row too.. name's Whitney. =) She's crazy awesome!

I'm almost over my stupid welcome week cold! hurray! =) So..sometimes college flexibility is really annoying. I went home at like 3 to do laundry and no one was home and it was so quiet and wonderful and then about 5:30 my clothes weren't finished but i had to be at a meeting at 6 so my mom said she would bring my clothes by later tonight. Get back up to the dorm and there's a note on my door from my CL (or RA whatever you want to call it) and the meeting had been cancelled for some reason. Not gonna lie.. I wasn't so happy. but! I finished ALL my homework for tomorrow by 5:15 this afternoon, is that not amazing!? yeah i know! so I'm headed to a journey group interest meeting and maybe i'll do some homework ahead of time. GASP! love ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home