
Here's a pic of some of the girls and I before the Phi Chi stoplight party last saturday! Wear red if you're taken, green if you're single and yellow if you're open. Whitney and I are in the red and Kelli's in green. Britni doesn't like yellow so she wore blue. =) Fun times!!
Phew! Busy day! CRU starts tonight and I'm thrilled. I ran into Deidre in the Collins lobby today while I was waiting to meet Rach for lunch and she told me about the stuff tonight. This morning was so crazy! So I was excited that I got to sleep late (since I don't have class till 11 on tues/thurs) and then Preethi called last night and asked if I would meet her for coffee this morning at 8:45! So I did and it ended up being really fun, despite the fact that I got up at the crack of dawn. =) I totally did all my math hw (wow that's such an amazing thing for ME to do!) and I got.... 100 on my quiz!! I hate math so much, ya'll I don't know how I pulled that off. Couldn't have been the studying! =) I need to go finish my hall leadership team app so i'll catch you guys later. God is so wonderful! I love baylor!

2 Comments:
At August 31, 2005 10:01 AM,
Katie said…
Glad you're having a good time!
Miss you!
At September 01, 2005 6:22 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey girl!! Yay my name's on your blog :) Starbucks was fun we should do that more often but maybe not sooo early... Sounds like BU is pretty awesome and easy? Maybe you're just smart, haha. Hope you're having a wonderful day :) Love u!
Post a Comment
<< Home