Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, September 02, 2005


Here's a pic of my roomy, Christie!!! She's the bomb, and since she won't let me take any pics.. i found this one on her xanga. So here ya go. Except her hair is blond now. but oh well. you get the idea!

Yay for Fridays! God is so good to give us weekends, ya know? So my chapel fridays group is going to meet at 5 and go buy giftcards for the people housed at 7th and james and columbus from louisiana and mississipi. We called and they have everything they need besides just actual funding to feed/clothe them! Is that not such a total amazing God thing? I mean seriously they just come here out of no where and literally like a day later every need they have is taken care of. God's great. =) My chapel friday group is so great. There are like 15 really neat people in it. I already knew most of the girls but I hadn't met the boys yet.

Ok so like everyone is going home this weekend! Sad day! but that's okay. I'll hang out with my girls that are staying here (all 3 of them.. haha!) anyway, i'm going to knock out my homework for monday so that this weekend i don't have anything big to do! Might get to see Caleb this weekend... AH so excited! =) I'm out guys. love ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home