Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I found some random pics today.. so you get to see them =) Today is beautiful and I don't have any homework but I will be doing homework all day in order to get ready for all the homecoming stuff going on this week that will take so much time! YAY baylor homecoming! I'm so excited! Love ya'll.. have a fabulous day!

This is the girls at my house after church one day














My room! it's kinda messy... but that's my desk and my bed. and yeah.. desk+bed=room!













And this is Rachel, Rachel, LeeBeth and I at the David Crowder/Shane and Shane concert!














And this.. is Rae =)















Me and Miss Katie! We have tea every night at 10.. and she's amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home