Ok, so I just made a homemade pizza and I'm afraid that, although my efforts were valiant.. my pizza is somewhat lacking.
Let's first take into consideration that I can't eat beef, pork, wheat, sugar or dairy products (ie CHEESE!) and yet I have a pizza sitting in front of me. (Maybe that's why it isn't quite up to par with Papa John's.)
but making the pizza was loads of fun! I mean, how often do you make a homemade pizza dough and then cook it, freeze it, and then load it up later with pizza sauce and peppers and veggies?? Anyway, it's not bad... but let me just say I wouldn't serve it up to company. Oh well.. another cooking adventure with ME! =)
Let's first take into consideration that I can't eat beef, pork, wheat, sugar or dairy products (ie CHEESE!) and yet I have a pizza sitting in front of me. (Maybe that's why it isn't quite up to par with Papa John's.)
but making the pizza was loads of fun! I mean, how often do you make a homemade pizza dough and then cook it, freeze it, and then load it up later with pizza sauce and peppers and veggies?? Anyway, it's not bad... but let me just say I wouldn't serve it up to company. Oh well.. another cooking adventure with ME! =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home