Welcome to Baylor! Well I survived leading Welcome Week and then my first week of class! It was so intense! Not much sleep at all.. but it's over and I can chill now that it's Saturday.
Welcome Week was wonderful! I had 25 students in my group with my co-leader, Adam. They were all honor students and 14 of them were Pre-Med, 4 in BIC, and 7 University Scholars! Talk about intimidation. But you know, God is so good and he gave me the best group in the world! I had several students from other countries, one from Turkey, one from Pakistan who covered, one from Taiwan, and another from Bangladesh. We had some great conversations about God and what Christianity is. They were all so wonderful and it was amazing to hear their stories.
So then, the first week of class has come and gone. My professors are great and I love all of them! Seriously, I don't have a single bad one. My chem professor has already given his testimony and all of my professors care so much about all of us. I LOVE BAYLOR! =) Anyway, I have to go help my roommates get ready for tonight, we're having a 3rd Floor reunion tonight at our apartment! =) WOOOOO!!!
Welcome Week was wonderful! I had 25 students in my group with my co-leader, Adam. They were all honor students and 14 of them were Pre-Med, 4 in BIC, and 7 University Scholars! Talk about intimidation. But you know, God is so good and he gave me the best group in the world! I had several students from other countries, one from Turkey, one from Pakistan who covered, one from Taiwan, and another from Bangladesh. We had some great conversations about God and what Christianity is. They were all so wonderful and it was amazing to hear their stories.
So then, the first week of class has come and gone. My professors are great and I love all of them! Seriously, I don't have a single bad one. My chem professor has already given his testimony and all of my professors care so much about all of us. I LOVE BAYLOR! =) Anyway, I have to go help my roommates get ready for tonight, we're having a 3rd Floor reunion tonight at our apartment! =) WOOOOO!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home