Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, July 07, 2003

Hello!!!! Well it's monday and I didn't go to Leal's...aren't you proud of me? haha. Well today I went to the prayer meeting for Sondays Camp (it's at 11 in case you want to go...second floor in the choir room) Then I had a friend over to swim. It rained. I hate it when that happens. haha. But ya we had fun anyways. then I went and hung out with my sis at Barnes and Noble cuz I needed some caffeine. =) That happens a lot. Man tomorrow I'm going to the dentist (yuck) and my WHOLE family has appointments and it's out of town so it'll take like all day. ach. I hate spending all day at the dentist's office. how no fun is that? sheesh. Dinner time! yay! I love food. =) ttyl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home