Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, October 27, 2003

wow for some reason i just thought it was wednesday and i was thinking i hadn't blogged since sunday and feeling really lazy! but nvm. anyways. i'm borrowing this book from james that is soo good! it's called Be Intolerant and it's by ryan dobson. He really hits the nail on the head. =)
yikes...tonight my sister was on my sn and she was changing all this stuff and she put up this away message that i was really mad about. how annoying is that!? anyways....
either school is getting progressively harder or i'm getting lazier...hmm..let's think real hard...yep i'm lazy. i'm not doin so hot in some of my easier classes. (ie french) i haven't studied in like 2 weeks. it's really hurting me. hmmm maybe i should um study!? better go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home