Every year on New Year's Eve, I plan something fun to keep me busy until midnight...well this year my family made plans before I could. My sister will be gone on a ski trip and my parents will be gone to a dinner party....leaving me in the lurch. So that leaves me with only one other choice...ROAD TRIP!!!! Tomorrow morning I'm driving to my grandma's house in Brownwood where we will have an absolute blast "ringing in" the New Year. I can't wait! I've already started packing and getting things ready. I love going to her house and this is a perfect excuse =)
Previous Posts
- whooaaa! I just got back from spending some seriou...
- Game night should definitely be a weekly thing! wh...
- Yay for Christmas! I hung out with my cousins the ...
- Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!!!! What a day! T...
- meh.....I got to open one present before Christmas...
- Tyler's blog is fixed! Only this time it has no da...
- Today I did almost nothing (of value) and I'm abso...
- back again from around the world. Well texas anywa...
- I'm finished with all of school until next year! (...
- final count: one down, two to go... I ate at El C...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home