meh.....I got to open one present before Christmas and I got a cd...I was excited because it was a cd that I had heard was good....and then...I read the words =( One song's just wierd and two others have f words. ugh. i hate bands that do that! i don't get it! why would you add stuff like that!? stupid stupid bands
Previous Posts
- Tyler's blog is fixed! Only this time it has no da...
- Today I did almost nothing (of value) and I'm abso...
- back again from around the world. Well texas anywa...
- I'm finished with all of school until next year! (...
- final count: one down, two to go... I ate at El C...
- stupid finals. I just bit my lip...
- Common Christmas myths exposed: *Santa Clause has...
- They got him, they got him, they got him! Pres. B...
- hey ya'll...we're singing carols tonight at Tony R...
- 737 parties are the bomb =) I heard so many lines...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home