Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas!!!! What a day! This is a very busy fun day!
Well this morning we all opened presents. That was way fun. I got this really fun game....we played it and we laughed a lot. Anyways....and then my BIG present that was a SUPER GOOD surprise was......: a trip to Germany or Spain to see Annie!!!!!!!! (she's in school in Germany but she lives in Spain other times.....) I'm sooo excited!!!!! I can't stand it...can't wait can't wait can't wait! ahhhh! anyways! Merry Christmas
Well this morning we all opened presents. That was way fun. I got this really fun game....we played it and we laughed a lot. Anyways....and then my BIG present that was a SUPER GOOD surprise was......: a trip to Germany or Spain to see Annie!!!!!!!! (she's in school in Germany but she lives in Spain other times.....) I'm sooo excited!!!!! I can't stand it...can't wait can't wait can't wait! ahhhh! anyways! Merry Christmas

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home