whew...am I glad it's saturday! oh my word this week has just seemed like a year! I don't know what the deal is but as far as school goes this has definitely been the worst week ever. bleh! so not fun.
On a different note....I just booked tickets to go see Annie. So what if my Christmas present (the tickets) is coming in July and August =) haha. Anyways...3 whole weeks to hang out in Spain with her! I'm absolutely ecstatic! I can't wait. (even though it is like 6 months away) oh well! well I'm off to Leal's...it is Saturday ya know!!!!
On a different note....I just booked tickets to go see Annie. So what if my Christmas present (the tickets) is coming in July and August =) haha. Anyways...3 whole weeks to hang out in Spain with her! I'm absolutely ecstatic! I can't wait. (even though it is like 6 months away) oh well! well I'm off to Leal's...it is Saturday ya know!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home