I just spent an hour at B&N with MB and Lauren "studying" for our ap english exam... I think the only thing that we did was tell stories about boys. All good stories except one (some kid that stalks MB...haha she got 10 text messages from him while we were there.) it was fun =) I may fail my english exam but oh well. At least we had a lot of fun. And we pretended like we were studying. Rachel Steely even came over to help us "study" and tell some stories too. It was cool. Needless to say I will not be spending anymore time studying for mrs. A's retarded exam....who needs it. I was kinda wondering what I was supposed to do in the hour and a half between my exams tomorrow but Hannah and I are going shopping so that's good. fun stuff and now I for sure won't be bored! yay! well off to not study some more...and by not study I mean watch tv. =)
Previous Posts
- Today in ss we talked about how the world would kn...
- Today in ss we talked about how the world would kn...
- Saturday!!! yes... I hope it doesn't rain today..t...
- loooooong week. Sheez I'm so bushed. =) Today was ...
- Baylor baseball totally rocks! I could care less i...
- Okay this whole new blogger set up really bites. ...
- how do you put pics on your blog? I'm retarded...
- hey hey! my hair is like a rock! but it's so aweso...
- it's raining...hard. I saw a tornado cloud today b...
- Today at the funeral the worship was incredible. I...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home