loooooong week. Sheez I'm so bushed. =) Today was ap english exam and compared to history..dang that thing was easy. Holy cow. Well besides the fact that the prompts were worded strangely and no one knows which one was style anaylsis and which one was rhetorical anaylis. That'd be sad if they missed the open ended..hahaha. In history we're watching Forrest Gump and I really don't like it. I wish we had watched Farris Bueller's day off. This is just awkward. Watching sex scenes with my history class..??? or anyone for that matter...?? just flat out weird. I hope somebody else is bothered because no one's really saying anything and that's not so cool. At least we have a field trip tomorrow so no more movie! yay! =) These stupid movies have been such a mess. First we watched American Grafitti...it was okay..just kinda weird. Then Good Morning Vietnam which was totally rated R and I was sick at my stomach the whole time. I think I got a pass to get like 10 drinks. ha. Then Apollo 13...i love that. Now Forrest Gump..what happened to the good old days? I liked cartoons better....
Previous Posts
- Baylor baseball totally rocks! I could care less i...
- Okay this whole new blogger set up really bites. ...
- how do you put pics on your blog? I'm retarded...
- hey hey! my hair is like a rock! but it's so aweso...
- it's raining...hard. I saw a tornado cloud today b...
- Today at the funeral the worship was incredible. I...
- Tonight was the choir banquet...which I wasn't loo...
- hey hey hey! So I went to this concert tonight tha...
- hm. long day but not. school of rock is a funny mo...
- Well we have company out the wazoo! There's 2 guys...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home