it's raining...hard. I saw a tornado cloud today but my parents kept saying oh it's nothing. cuz we were in the car 45 minutes away from waco. hahaha. oh well. it was creepy.
when we got back to waco we went to marble slab with ken and tyler. Ken's my bud from Ethiopea. I think he's one of my top 5. he totally rocks my face off. Tyler's pretty cool too. haha =)
my sister just got back from a choir trip. holy cow she's so dadgum grumpy it's crazy.
gw and kathy have been staying with us and in honor of may day last year (plus he owed us one) he shaving creamed anne and I's bathrooms and then put john kerry stickers in our showers. he's soo funny. now I've got to figure out how to get him back while he lives in the United Arab Emirates. darn. Last year after he shaving creamed us we put george bush pics everywhere in his bedroom...the first 6 led from his front door to his bedroom and were yellow...there was a sign that said follow the yellow bush road. and then we left the country. ha so now we're even and ya know what that means...REVENGE! hm how to get him back? any suggestions?...
when we got back to waco we went to marble slab with ken and tyler. Ken's my bud from Ethiopea. I think he's one of my top 5. he totally rocks my face off. Tyler's pretty cool too. haha =)
my sister just got back from a choir trip. holy cow she's so dadgum grumpy it's crazy.
gw and kathy have been staying with us and in honor of may day last year (plus he owed us one) he shaving creamed anne and I's bathrooms and then put john kerry stickers in our showers. he's soo funny. now I've got to figure out how to get him back while he lives in the United Arab Emirates. darn. Last year after he shaving creamed us we put george bush pics everywhere in his bedroom...the first 6 led from his front door to his bedroom and were yellow...there was a sign that said follow the yellow bush road. and then we left the country. ha so now we're even and ya know what that means...REVENGE! hm how to get him back? any suggestions?...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home