Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Today at the funeral the worship was incredible. I think it has been superceded only by the worship at Stormie's funeral. So many untimely deaths in the past 2 years have happened that I think I've become immune to them. Not numb just immune. I no longer get angry at God and ask why. The question is no longer needed because I know that I cannot understand. I just have accepted it for the best and while I am sad for Keith's two boys who don't have a clue what's going on now and for his wife Michelle...to be completely honest I am not mad at God at all. Immediately following the service we were standing outside the church talking to the couple we worked with in Beirut. While it was completely sunshiney (sp?) it started raining HARD. I think that's how I feel. I'm joyful but I'm crying hard because Keith was an amazing sweet guy. Doesn't seem possible or that the two mix but it's a reality. Today I got to see people that I love so much who I never get to see altogether. Several I had not seen for 2 years because of the countries that they work in...others it had only been a few months and they live in Bryan.
after having surfed the web for over 40 minutes I just remembered my english paper that must be written and presented in class tomorrow. crap. I'm so dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home