Today in ss we talked about how the world would know we're believers by our love for each other. I know that, and I've known it for a long time. It just makes me sad how many divisions there are between believers. Not just denominations, but almost a competition. Even between "christian" schools to be the best christian school with the most Godly students etc etc. I just can't get over what a bad representation we've all been for Christ. I feel so much like I've just completely let Him down by being rude, or even just not seeing someone. I feel like such a loser. How stinkin self-absorbed I am to have to consciously think about loving someone. man.
Previous Posts
- Saturday!!! yes... I hope it doesn't rain today..t...
- loooooong week. Sheez I'm so bushed. =) Today was ...
- Baylor baseball totally rocks! I could care less i...
- Okay this whole new blogger set up really bites. ...
- how do you put pics on your blog? I'm retarded...
- hey hey! my hair is like a rock! but it's so aweso...
- it's raining...hard. I saw a tornado cloud today b...
- Today at the funeral the worship was incredible. I...
- Tonight was the choir banquet...which I wasn't loo...
- hey hey hey! So I went to this concert tonight tha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home