I played volleyball tonight...very badly! I also shopped during the 3rd period final and spent a lot of money. Stink. But I'll look cute tomorrow! =) hahaha. I'm such a loser...finals were a piece of pie (not just cake) and the only one left is history on thurs which totally doesn't count! After spending an hour cleaning my pool I gave up. Tonight when I cleaned it again for a while there were three frogs stuck in it again. Gosh they're so annoying (and stupid) they're so cute but soooo dumb! gosh. they keep getting stuck in the filter...gah! hm i'm out now.
Previous Posts
- I just spent an hour at B&N with MB and Lauren "st...
- Today in ss we talked about how the world would kn...
- Today in ss we talked about how the world would kn...
- Saturday!!! yes... I hope it doesn't rain today..t...
- loooooong week. Sheez I'm so bushed. =) Today was ...
- Baylor baseball totally rocks! I could care less i...
- Okay this whole new blogger set up really bites. ...
- how do you put pics on your blog? I'm retarded...
- hey hey! my hair is like a rock! but it's so aweso...
- it's raining...hard. I saw a tornado cloud today b...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home