This week has been full of computer problems. Gosh. I think we've spent almost the whole week virus-proofing my parents' computers. My dad got some really bad one that took out his computer for 2 weeks not to mention how long it took to repair it. Those are so annoying! You would think that with Norton, cookie blockers, and all kinds of other safety things (defragmenting once a month etc) that you could avoid stuff like that. But nope...you can't. Now we've had to put on like 5 more programs to keep stuff out and delete cookies. I'm sick of it all.
I had lunch with Lauren today and that was really fun. She's been so busy I haven't gotten to talk to her in forever. Not that she's any less busy now...but I found a window =) haha. oh btw- go see terminal if you haven't seen it. Tom Hanks is amazing. I think he deserves an award for that one...not even for like the story-line or anything like that...but he is such a stinking good actor!!!
I had lunch with Lauren today and that was really fun. She's been so busy I haven't gotten to talk to her in forever. Not that she's any less busy now...but I found a window =) haha. oh btw- go see terminal if you haven't seen it. Tom Hanks is amazing. I think he deserves an award for that one...not even for like the story-line or anything like that...but he is such a stinking good actor!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home