Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Today we were eating lunch with some friends who used to lived in Lebanon before we went there and Mrs. Chandler was telling us this story about her 11 year old daughter (Mattison.) I get a kick out of it because it reminds me of J.T., Anne, and I.
The Chandlers have been having lunch/dinner meetings lately with my parents and my friend who had been staying with us. Mattison asked her why she'd been gone so much and she told her about all the meetings they'd been having. Mattison said, "Meetings? hm. So where are we moving to?" Her mom kind of looked at her funny and then just for kicks she said "Ethiopea" (that's where my friend lives). Mattison thought for a second and then she said, "Oh. Okay." and then went back to what she was doing!

It's just funny because it's like hm...lots of meetings lately...we must be about to move. I think I typed that out not real well because it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. hm. oh well. Anne used to do stuff like that all the time though which is why I thought that was funny. Any other 11 year old would have thrown a fit! haha. but Matti was just like "oh okay...another move..here we go." hahaha. I hope some day my kids are as adjustable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home