So. spain is really great. It's gorgeous. It's all hilly and the sea is visible at almost every point. not just any sea mind you...the mediterranean. It's gorgeous. have i said that yet? I keep meaning to put pics on here but i'm waaaay too lazy. We were going to go to the beach this morning but we slept really late. (that would be 1...for me) so then after we ate lunch and everything the beach would be crazy on saturday during a tourist ridden summer. yikes. too many people at once. so we went into town and went shopping with all the spanish people. the mall has all of my fav stores and it was wonderful to be shopping at Zara and Mango and Springfield again. I love those stores. They're all like Gap only better and with more stuff. (unfortunately they're similar in price. haha) I'm trying to find all their websites so i can continue shopping when back in the states. haha. annie and i watched seabiscuit tonight. I didn't really like it. It was really weird. The last hour was wonderful but it wasn't worth it to sit thru the first 2 hours. then again i usually hate everything that's won an award so i should've known. too strange for me! I'm hungry and it's 1 in the morning and i'm downstairs and they're all asleep. the curse of my stupid always hungry stomach. hm. surely i have something around there in my suitcase. i'm off to find food!
Previous Posts
- Hola! buenos noches! So, here's your run down on t...
- I'm in spain! it's so much fun! it's for sure 2 in...
- what's an average iq score? I don't even have a ra...
- whirlwind day! It's 9 and I've been up for an hour...
- Thoughts are racing through my head. I'm so confus...
- Man after camp I'm having a serious back-rub withd...
- Hm. Blogger has changed yet again. I can't handle ...
- next time you see him...talk to tyler about the st...
- okay this will be my 4th time to type a post..hope...
- You're bubblegum!!! You love to have a good time,a...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home