Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Today we worked on this house that was a total wreck. It's old and every room had to be painted...except the living room, the kitchen, and the entry-way. Unfortunately those three had to be sanded and primed and then painted with oil-paint. Then the outside tree had to be trimmed and the hedges too... haha. BUT! the upside is that all three bedrooms got painted (one needs one more coat) the trim is completely finished and almost all of the doors have been painted white. PLUS the living room has been sanded/painted and is close to finished! And a nice old man came and did all the outside stuff! I think we can definitely do it in one more day. I don't care what anyone says I was soo excited about all that got done today. =) Even though it did take 9 and a half hours! My feet are so sore that I'm contemplating not taking a shower because I don't want to have to stand up anymore. hahahaha. okay maybe not. It was super fun though =) And btw---BIG thanks to all buddies that worked forever today! You guys are the greatest!!! I think I'm going to bed now...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home