hola! Today has been somewhat interesting! I hope it stops raining soon. This is really annoying. JT comes home today! I'm so excited! We get to go eat dinner with him and give him his birthday presents (and get mine from him!) haha. =) I'm happy. I haven't seen him in like 2 months which for a brother is a long time in my opinion. Man when we move away I'll be so sad! hm. Anne had a rough day so we went through whataburger and got a shake and fries. haha it was fun. yay for bad days that make good excuses to eat more chocolate! =)
Previous Posts
- Hola! welcome to the second day of prison camp...o...
- Bonjour! So back in my first day of french after h...
- I can't get enough of this blog today. =) haha. ju...
- My mom totally rocks my face off! This morning aft...
- Confession while cleaning my room today: I have 8 ...
- Cats (ie: pumpkin) are the most wonderful things i...
- I went to the lake and had fun. (surprise!!!) I wa...
- good morning!! I don't think I've been up this ear...
- I hate jet-lag! It's making me all shaky this time...
- I'm home! I think 3 weeks is too long for a trip b...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home