Hola! welcome to the second day of prison camp...oh i mean midway... haha just kidding. it's not quite that bad! So there's a girl moving to midway from tunisia who comes tomorrow and Mme Hall told the office and they want me there tomorrow morning at 9 to speak arabic with her! Tunisian arabic is completely different from Lebanese arabic and I barely know that! oh well at least she speaks french too so I'll be able to talk to her a little bit. I'm so nervous isn't that funny? haha. My cat today came and studied with me while I was sitting by the pool. He's so wonderful. He kept grabbing my fingers and pulling them towards him like, "You can pet me now and stop that ridiculous government stuff." haha gotta go do dinner...
Previous Posts
- Bonjour! So back in my first day of french after h...
- I can't get enough of this blog today. =) haha. ju...
- My mom totally rocks my face off! This morning aft...
- Confession while cleaning my room today: I have 8 ...
- Cats (ie: pumpkin) are the most wonderful things i...
- I went to the lake and had fun. (surprise!!!) I wa...
- good morning!! I don't think I've been up this ear...
- I hate jet-lag! It's making me all shaky this time...
- I'm home! I think 3 weeks is too long for a trip b...
- oh my word! It's totally 2 o'clock in the morning ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home