so it's not even 9 and i feel like going to bed right now. haha. i'm such a loser. when i don't have mfl practice I don't know what to do with myself. Where'd all this free time come from!? oh right.. they're using it all tomorrow! we have practice at 5:30---LATE. no fair! in the middle of elements too. =( hm. maybe i can leave early or something? anyway, I got home and decided to try a side pony-tail with my super short hair and it's hysterically funny. My mom keeps laughing at me.. =) my dad took my sister and a billion of her closest friends to the football game so they won't be home 'till late. hmmm.. boredom! i g2g find a life... bye!
Previous Posts
- hey ya'll. if you could, please pray for my grandm...
- yesterday my dad asked me to go to a charity dinne...
- soooo... crap day numero dos! chewed out by two te...
- I want my mom to feel better!!!! Ahh!! I'm so sad ...
- life is good. ya know? I was just sitting here wai...
- so chorus practice for my fair lady is taking up m...
- I hate my stomach!!! (and i'm not talking about th...
- chorus practice got cancelled..sad..kind of...but ...
- wow busy (four letter word...) day! leaving the ho...
- wow blogger let me sign in! It's been mean all day...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home