I hate my stomach!!! (and i'm not talking about the size of it!) I got this new medicine on friday and my doctor was like just don't lie down after you take it or it'll burn your esophogus. So no problem I didn't do that...however my retarded crazy pick stomach rejected all forms of this medicine and sent it shooting back up to my throat and nose. I don't think I've cried that hard since I watched return to me. and it was just stuck there. there's nothing i could do to get it out of my throat above where i can swallow. so it stayed there and just kep burning like fire. ugh. i hate my stomach
Previous Posts
- chorus practice got cancelled..sad..kind of...but ...
- wow busy (four letter word...) day! leaving the ho...
- wow blogger let me sign in! It's been mean all day...
- another beautiful day! gosh it's so gorgeous outsi...
- Meaghann is making me a cake because I passed Long...
- oh my word today was great! everything was just fu...
- oh my word today was great! everything was just fu...
- oh my word this week is soo busy. today is french ...
- today has been so busy! I have so many tests/proje...
- funny day. well actually it's monday so nothing is...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home