so chorus practice for my fair lady is taking up my life! I kinda feel obligated to stay in it since there aren't many people in it but at the same time it's SO much work to be in 3 measley songs. And once they do staging you prolly won't even see us because chorus is always in the background. so all of this and no one will even know whether or not I'm in it! (besides my name on the t-shirt..) hm i don't know. I ordered the senior shirts today! They're crazy cool =) They'll be ready in 2 weeks which isn't that bad for like 40 shirts! Well I g2g pick up my sis from tennis...adios!
Previous Posts
- I hate my stomach!!! (and i'm not talking about th...
- chorus practice got cancelled..sad..kind of...but ...
- wow busy (four letter word...) day! leaving the ho...
- wow blogger let me sign in! It's been mean all day...
- another beautiful day! gosh it's so gorgeous outsi...
- Meaghann is making me a cake because I passed Long...
- oh my word today was great! everything was just fu...
- oh my word today was great! everything was just fu...
- oh my word this week is soo busy. today is french ...
- today has been so busy! I have so many tests/proje...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home