Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, October 15, 2004

life is good. ya know? I was just sitting here waiting for my hair to dry and I decided that. Good days and bad days...but overall life is just good. I really think i'm one of the luckiest people in the world. (that might have something to do with caleb but still....) my friends totally rock. Today meg brought cupcakes again and they were so good. Stacey cracked me up as usual (even though she had a bad day..I love you stace!) Just one of those great days where nothing wonderful happens, it's just good for no reason =) I got an email from my friend Annie and she got asked to their christmas banquet (equivalent to our prom..BIG DEAL!) they were on their senior trip in Rome (*jealousy...) and in front of the Trevie fountain this guy pulled her aside and gave her a rose and asked her to be his date! How cool is that!? What a fun story to have to tell your kids some day =) Anyway, I'm really excited for her because last year she didn't have a date and now her date definitely took the cake! =) like i said..today's just a really good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home