Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Man, next week will be so boring! Besides Baylor orientation two days, I have nothing to do! My girls will be spread out in Africa, Mexico and Austin and Caleb will be in Galveston. =/ Hmm.. maybe I should find something to do, eh? NOT WORK! That's a little too boring for me.

anyway. I really like VBS. It's so fun. =) I like Jesus cheerleaders!!

So I was wondering why bowling was always so expensive. How can renting a ball and a pair of shoes come to $12? Skating isn't that expensive. Movies aren't that expensive. Why is bowling expensive!? I want to go bowling for under $7. That will be my mission for the summer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home