Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, June 13, 2005

hey hey! I got my roommate today! Everything's looking really good so far! She's really tall and not a morning person.. (i love that part) and she sounds really cool. she's from the houston area I think. But I'm super excited. Her name's megan. Oh and I got into Collins! I can't decide if that's a good thing or if I don't want that but I guess I'm excited now so who cares.

VBS was tres amusante this morning! I liked singing with the kids. That's so my dream job. Pathetic isn't it!? Too bad money exists... and I actually have to have a paying job. ha. dang.

girls night tonight! eeee! I'm so excited! I need to ask my mom if that's okay. haven't done that yet. uh oh!

5 Comments:

  • At June 15, 2005 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey mary margaret, are you going to Baylor?

     
  • At June 16, 2005 12:15 AM, Blogger Mary Margaret said…

    Yes I am. Why?

     
  • At June 18, 2005 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha, that's where I go! If you have questions or want to go hang out or something before you go and talk about college, and whatever else, that'd be fine with me. Sorry it's been so long since we've talked, but the grade separation never helps.

     
  • At June 18, 2005 12:45 AM, Blogger Mary Margaret said…

    Really? i didn't know you went to Baylor. Luckily, my bro just graduated from Baylor so I kind of have an upper hand on the average freshman. Thanks for the offer though, I'll keep it in mind. =)

     
  • At June 19, 2005 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seriously. And even if you don't want to talk college, it'd be cool to catch up with you. Here's my cell number, I work randomly but if you're ever bored or something call me, and I might be able to go hang. 254-749-4559
    Later

     

Post a Comment

<< Home