I need to pack! Ah I'm so excited I can barely stand it! I get to see Caleb today! =) (can you tell I'm excited..ya I didn't think so) I got to eat lunch with Meg today and that was wonderful! She's super fun! I think I'll use another exclamation mark! ok! now I REALLY have to go pack! ok! bye!
Previous Posts
- Feeling pretty good today and that's a first in a ...
- shoe polish sucks. My car is like 3 months old and...
- Summer makes me happy and sad at the same time. We...
- Well since I haven't posted in almost a month..I ...
- hey kids! Choir trip tomorrow....YAY! I need to pa...
- I went shopping today for the first time in a long...
- Sooo.. today is pretty much no fun at all. =( (...
- DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! Let me tell you, black people...
- "Take me out to the ball game! Take me out with t...
- Hm. What does one do when Caleb is asleep and my g...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home