Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, August 07, 2005






Hola, Just got back from Cabo San Lucas!! Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure. Please fasten your seatbelt and remain seated throughout the feature...
Okay so anyway.. 11 days until I move in!! And 10 days until Caleb comes home. This is an interesting countdown. Happy! Sad! Happy! Sad! Ah I can't handle this! Well I don't feel very good so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves and go work on cleaning out my room. Yuck. I have to go to uvalde tomorrow for a funeral and it's a 5.5 hour drive. again.. yuck. And then I come back at midnight on tuesday. Any votes for skipping it and just staying home trying to re-coop?! yeah seriously..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home