Nickel Creek has a new cd....ohhhh it's beautiful. I love Nickel Creek. =)
Crickets falling from the ceiling are really nasty. I hate bugs.
Did you know that you can save over $7 just by shopping at Wal-Mart? Found that out tonight.
Ate perfectly and felt terrible. Ate junk and felt great. How does that work? Bodies are weird.
It's 12:40am. and I miss Caleb. I want him to come home now.
I can't believe we leave for college in less than 10 days. strange..
Goodnight!
Crickets falling from the ceiling are really nasty. I hate bugs.
Did you know that you can save over $7 just by shopping at Wal-Mart? Found that out tonight.
Ate perfectly and felt terrible. Ate junk and felt great. How does that work? Bodies are weird.
It's 12:40am. and I miss Caleb. I want him to come home now.
I can't believe we leave for college in less than 10 days. strange..
Goodnight!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home