Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I love college so much! My friends are amazing. =) I love the girls here, they're just so incredible. It's crazy to move and then 2 weeks later have like 12 girls that are so crazy close to you. And they're all SO great, like I can barely squeeze in my homework because I have so much fun hanging out. Although Rach and LeeBeth are totally my hw buddies.. and I'm really good at distracting whitney. I'm going home with Whitney for their homecoming. I think it's like the first or second weekend in october or something. But I'm really excited. And then there's the roadtrip to oklahoma when kali and kelli and britni and liz go home. But that may be closer to thanksgiving. Or maybe fall break! =) Oh my word, I love baylor.

My flag-football team lost REALLY badly.. but we had so much fun that none of us even cared. I'm totally sore but it was so worth it. Practice tonight at 10! woohoo!! =) and then game day number 2 tomorrow!! I love flag football. I had no idea that I would actually enjoy it. I guess the girls make it fun... well they must because i forgot i was actually putting forth some effort. God is sooooo good. Just when you're really down He provides some amazing people to just surround you and lift you up. Yay for God!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home