Michelle... I can't find your blog address. Somehow my computer reset the little url type-in spot and I always just click on it! So.. email it to me or post it if you want to on my comments. Thanks girl, hope you're doin well! Love ya!
Previous Posts
- What a Monday!!! I have to admit, at 9 in the morn...
- woot woot! Just got back from Flag Football practi...
- Here's a pic of my roomy, Christie!!! She's the bo...
- Just wanted to show you my wonderful boyfriend. =)...
- Here's another pic of the girls. The girl in the m...
- Here's a pic of some of the girls and I before the...
- I heart Baylor! This week has been so wonderful. G...
- I heart my new roommate. =) Christie is wonderful!...
- Ok so roommate #2... Christie is really nice so fa...
- New roommate #2: Christie. Don't know a thing abou...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home