
First home game's Saturday! SIC 'EM BEARS! (whose record is currently 1-0 =)
Wow..I've been a day ahead all week long so I thought today was friday. So much for wishful thinking... =) First college test today!! Piece-o-cake. And it was math. HA! Take that you stupid math subject, you! Actually I think that class might end up being my highest grade. Isn't that gay!?
So we practiced last night for football until 11:30 and I must say.. we ROCK! GO COLLINS!
I met with my mentor yesterday for the first time and ya'll she's totally my twin. Except a year older. Baylor makes you take this test called the strengthsfinder and you have like your top 5 out of like 43 or something like that. Mine are communication, command, harmony, developer and input. And like I've met a few people who have one or two in common with me but no more than that. Emily (my mentor) and I have 4 of the top 5! is that not totally insane!? And she has such a heart for the Lord. I'm so glad she's my mentor. Like God totally put us together! And this week Hannah S and I are going to go get coffee, I think that'll be fun because even though we've never really hung out, we're a ton alike. So..! sound fun! And hall pics are tonight.. after our football game. Ya we'll look gross. At least we're dressing like gangsta's not something cutesy. GO BEARS...!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home