Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Today was a beautiful day! Granted I was kinda sleepy this morning... but that's okay. =) Mike sermon was amazing. That's the first one I've heard in a while that just clicked. I really loved him talking about pentacost and then relating it to how your attitude is going to be. That was a really cool segway. So that was my last sunday at woodway for a while. And their last 'normal' sunday, since double-double starts next week. I cleaned my room!! Stacey would probably still say it was messy...but I think it's spotless! =) Soo...since beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm beholding it.. I call it beautiful! So it's thundering outside and I'm listening to David Crowder's "stars"...ah I love it. Earlier I was home by myself because my parents had gone to brownwood and this bird outside chirped wierd and it freaked me out. Like I was totally scared. How silly is that? I'm 18 and going to college in 4 days and a bird scared me.. sometimes I worry myself. oh well. I'm off to dinner! bye bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home