Well at the end of the garage sale I have a grand total of $35. Yay... a tank of gas (or at least half..) well that's crap. Man I should've just worked at my dad's office for like half a day. oh well. It was fun I guess. I took my car and washed every last piece of dirt off of it today. Vacuumed the inside and shammied (sp?) the outside. It's beautiful. =) I heart my car. Got 2 txt messages from Caleb and found out that I could ride with his mom to houston to pick him up! YAY! Best news of the day! =)
On another note, I haven't heard from my roommate since July 17 and she keeps avoiding me so my mom and I did some detective work and knowing only her mom's first name and the city she lives in..we got her home phone number. I feel so sneaky! I like it =) Anyway, I've called her house and left a message (well actually my mom did for her mom) so at least I'll know whether or not she's still my roommate. her baylor email is no longer working and neither is her cell phone. I think that's a little strange. Isn't it exciting? Freshman year and I may have a run-away roommate before I even move in. Hopefully I'll get a new one! I don't want to live by myself!! Ok well I'm goin to go find something to do before I think too much. bye kids!
On another note, I haven't heard from my roommate since July 17 and she keeps avoiding me so my mom and I did some detective work and knowing only her mom's first name and the city she lives in..we got her home phone number. I feel so sneaky! I like it =) Anyway, I've called her house and left a message (well actually my mom did for her mom) so at least I'll know whether or not she's still my roommate. her baylor email is no longer working and neither is her cell phone. I think that's a little strange. Isn't it exciting? Freshman year and I may have a run-away roommate before I even move in. Hopefully I'll get a new one! I don't want to live by myself!! Ok well I'm goin to go find something to do before I think too much. bye kids!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home