My house is so busy! My mom went and picked up this family at ihop yesterday morning early and they're super nice. They're originally from nigeria but they've lived in paris for 20 years and then in houston for a year. It's just the parents and their 3 kids. Their oldest daughter is 17 and a jr and she's 7th in her class so baylor's been recruiting her. We took her to see campus and she
loved it. She's now convinced that she should go to baylor (over harvard!!) I love it =) Anyway, they're really sweet but life's really crazy with an extra 5 people constantly here.
I love hurricane weather!! It's windy outside and cloudy. I think I'll go sit outside and read a book! And then later caleb and I are going to go fly kites and go off-roading. This should be a successful day.
loved it. She's now convinced that she should go to baylor (over harvard!!) I love it =) Anyway, they're really sweet but life's really crazy with an extra 5 people constantly here.I love hurricane weather!! It's windy outside and cloudy. I think I'll go sit outside and read a book! And then later caleb and I are going to go fly kites and go off-roading. This should be a successful day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home