Eyes are glassy, nose is stuffy, sneezing every ten minutes, feelin pretty drowsy.. hm.... I think i'm not doin so well? I think a GREAT college nap is in order.
Previous Posts
- Ok, so two very momentous things happened today. o...
- So tonight was TREAT NIGHT and we sat in the very ...
- I found some random pics today.. so you get to see...
- So.. I think waco has decided that today is winter...
- Fall break=AMAZING.Surveying the damage on sunday ...
- All I want to do is give this life to YouAnd let Y...
- Well I was just thinking how wonderful my sis...
- Mmm.. it's time to go to work. But I feel like fal...
- IT'S HAIRCUT TIME! =) I think it came out nicely. ...
- I'm about to go get a haircut.. and i'm hoping it ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home